RIVA Sea-Doo RXT S3 Seat Cover All Black/Yellow Stitching
The ultimate racing and recreation covers for your Sea-Doo Watercraft. These covers are handmade in the USA with the finest materials including Ballistic Nylons, Ultra-Grade Marine Vinyl, and proprietary Non-Slip Traction Material. Available in a variety of colors to match your watercraft's paint and graphics scheme.
Color Scheme: Black with Yellow Stitching.
- 1) Leave stock cover to insure dryness.
- 2) Lay your new cover over the seat.
- 3) Find the center point in front of your seat. Match it to the center of your seat cover. Using your staple gun, apply 4 to 5 staples into what is called the “listing”. The listing is the material that runs around the perimeter of your seat cover and where your staples are applied.
- 4) Move to the front corners of your seat and staple to secure each corner while keeping in mind the stretch factor.
- 5) Move to the rear of your seat and stretch your seat cover over the back. Stretching is very important, so take your time to insure proper installation.
- 6) After you have properly stretched your seat cover, secure it by stapling the center then the rear corners of your seat cover.
- 7) Move back to the front of your seat again, focusing on the wings (bottom front part of your seat).
- 8) Stretch evenly from side to side and secure with staples.
- 9) Secure all of your excess material found in all corners. Just like wrapping a present.
- 10) Once all corners are secure, the rest of the cover with minimal stretching will fall into place.
- 11) Don’t be afraid to use extra staples to secure your seat cover.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping (Continental USA Only)