RIVA Sea-Doo 2020+ RXT/GTX 300 & 2021+ RXP Power Filter
Our Power Filter Kit feeds your supercharged Sea-Doo engine a steady diet of cool air delivering greatly improved acceleration and rpm. Replaces restrictive stock air box with a high-volume, precision-formed intake duct that attaches to the supercharger via a large 4" adapter. Cool air enters the system via a proprietary oversized, stainless-steel mesh filter element that is certified to meet U.S. Coast Guard 'SAE J1928' requirements. Simple installation & quick removal allow easy access for engine maintenance. Includes water-repellent pre-filter and detailed installation instructions.
- Delivers increased acceleration & power.
- Stainless steel, screen type flame arrestor.
- Large 4" ducting attaches to supercharger via flow-matched velocity stack.
- Includes water-repellent pre-filter.
- Fits 2020+ RXT/GTX 300 & 2021+ RXP models only.
- IJSBA legal for all classes.
- Certified to meet U.S. Coast Guard 'SAE J1928' requirements.
NOTE: Installation of this Power Filter Kit requires either of the following two products for the engine breather.
- Catch Can/Engine Breather Kit: Redirects power-robbing crankcase fumes and oil vapor to a remote reservoir that can be drained as needed.
- Power Filter Breather Hose: Returns crankcase fumes and oil vapor to engine.
NOT COMPATIBLE with Sea-Doo Secondary Battery Harness Kit.
- 2024 Sea-Doo GTX 300
- 2024 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300
- 2023 Sea-Doo GTX 300
- 2023 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300
- 2023 Sea-Doo RXP-X 300
- 2023 Sea-Doo RXP-X Apex 300
- 2023 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300
- 2022 Sea-Doo GTX 300
- 2022 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300
- 2022 Sea-Doo RXP-X 300
- 2022 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300
- 2021 Sea-Doo GTX 300
- 2021 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300
- 2021 Sea-Doo RXP-X 300
- 2021 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300
- 2020 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 300
- 2020 Sea-Doo RXT-X 300