Ryan Ellefson Pro-Rider
- Race Number29
- LocationMenifee, CA
- RegionWest Coast
- CraftYamaha VXR
- Racing classNaturally Aspirated Open
- Recent Titles2015 LB2CAT National Offshore Endurance Champion. Naturally Aspirated Open|2015- DP2O'side Offshore Endurance champion. Naturally Aspirated open | 2016 - LB2CAT Offshore National Endurance championship Runner up 4-Stroke stock. Raced my N/A ski against supercharged skis.
- StartedI started racing last year seriously. My first professional race being the grand daddy Long Beach to Catalina and back National Championship. That was my first big title. And winning that after my motorcycle accident from late 2006 were I wasn't supposed to walk, was a big accomplishment.
- TrainingI train daily by running, MTB riding, squats, arms, and most important, Riding. There is no replacement for seat time that I have found. I secretly ride 3-4 a week to train and be in my own zone. Offshore is brutal and I find my body wants to give up at times, but I push on.
- SponsorsRiva Racing, Hydro-turf, Jetpilot, Jet Renu, Skat trak, pwcoffshore.com, Temecula Motorsports, Ellefson Distribution, West Coast Watercraft Racing Division, Cindi Fears Photography
- Most Proud ofI proud of myself for always finishing at the top of my class and finishing in the top 10 overall. NEVER SURRENDER. I am also very proud of my wife for never giving up on me and pushing me at times and helping keep me centered and on track. Lastly I am very proud of my sponsors like Riva, the best in the world. Thank you!
follow Ryan Ellefson