RIVA Pro-Lite Steering System
This is the lightest steering system available for freeriding or racing. Constructed from billet aluminum it features a precision bearing system and accepts 28.6mm/1-1/8" fat bars that can be mounted directly over the pivot bolt or 5/8" back from the pivot point. Unique design permits steering adjustment without removing the bars. Steering system base plate can be secured from the top using four mounting bolts and nylock nuts or bolted from from the bottom up via threaded holes in the plate. The steering arm can be mounted on either side depending on your application. Includes all necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions.Key Features:
- Precision bearing system provides smooth operation.
- Accepts 28.6mm/1-1/8" fat bars only.
- Handlebars can be mounted directly over pivot or 5/8" back.
- Steering can be adjusted without removing bars.
- Steering arm can be mounted on either side of turn-plate and is slotted for quick-steer adjustment.
- Stainless steel hardware & grease fitting.
- Machined from billet aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion.
- Available in Black, Blue & Red finish.