RIVA Sea-Doo High Flow Billet Fuel Rail
Our High Flow Billet Fuel Rail is an essential upgrade to your fuel system to support increased horsepower with supercharger or turbo modifications. Directly replaces restrictive factory fuel rail for improved fuel delivery and enhances the appearance of your engine bay. Precision machined billet aluminum rail features a unique bracket system that adapts to a variety of injector sizes & lengths. Large body design provides increased flow capabilities to support 500+ horsepower applications. Inlet fitting accepts OEM Sea-Doo fuel connector for easy plug-in installation. Includes fittings for flow-through fuel routing to eliminate injector supply fluctuation and keep fuel cooler. Can also be set up with OEM dead head routing via supplied fuel pressure gauge or plug. Constructed of 6061 billet aluminum and anodized to prevent corrosion. Includes all necessary mounting hardware and complete installation instructions.
- High flow fuel delivery supports more power.
- Fits all Sea-Doo OEM injectors along with RIVA Pro-Series Fuel Injectors.
- Delivers equal fuel supply to injectors with flow-through fuel routing.
- Billet aluminum construction and anodized to prevent corrosion.
- Can also be used on stock engine with stock injectors for cosmetic upgrade.
Note: When using this billet fuel rail (Part # RS12050-BFR) with VT1100, OEM 230 or OEM 300 fuel injectors, Bosch VT1100 fuel top hats are required for proper installation (see below).
Required VT1100 & OEM 230/300 Fuel Injector Accessory:
- RIVA Racing
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping (Continental USA Only)