RIVA Yamaha SVHO Power Cooler Kit
The RIVA SVHO Power Cooler Kit (intercooler system) features a high-capacity cooler element that is rated for up to 500hp! Huge cooler core resists heat soak under the most demanding high boost/high temperature applications. Delivers an increase of 18 peak horsepower over OEM intercooler providing arm-wrenching results on the water. Quality manufacturing of cooler core delivers minimal pressure drops and excellent thermal efficiency. The cooling element is dramatically more efficient than the stock unit with exit temperatures averaging 50°F cooler than stock. This delivers cooler, denser air for increased performance throughout the RPM range. Innovative design allows easy disassembly of cooler element & ducting for maintenance and cleaning. Features integrated blow-off valve mount that will accept RIVA/HKS Blow-Off Valve kit (sold separately) for improved supercharger reliability and performance. Power Cooler installs securely with shock absorbing rubber mounting system and stainless steel hardware. Kit contains all necessary hardware and detailed installation instructions.Key Features Include:
- Large cooler element rated for 500hp.
- Eliminates loss of power from "heat fade" common with stock intercooler.
- Designed to allow easy disassembly of cooler element & ducting for cleaning.
- Integrated mount for optional RIVA/HKS Blow-Off Valve Kit (sold separately).
- Replaceable sacrificial zinc anodes protect cooler element from corrosion.
- Quick release flushing system keeps Power Cooler at peak performance.
NOTE: Power Cooler requires use of one of the following components:
For SHO Engines: