Ultra 260X Stage 1 Kit
- Stock 67 MPH @ 7,860 RPM
- Stage 1 71 MPH @ 7,950 RPM
Note: All testing performed with 1/3 tank of fuel; trim neutral.
This modification delivers the maximum level of performance (+ 4mph) through easily installed air intake, exhaust, and pump enhancements. No internal engine modifications are required.
1) RIVA Performance Power Filter Kit is installed. Provides greatly improved performance by replacing restrictive stock intake system. Delivers an increased volume of air via a large 4" diameter intake duct and oversized K&N filter element. Includes water repellant pre-filter cover for primary filter.
2) RIVA Pro-Series Water Box and Free Flow Exhaust Kit are installed. Provides a larger unrestricted exhaust outlet for improved acceleration and top speed. Includes new billet thru-hull outlet and high-temperature silicone couplers.
3) Top-Loader Intake Grate is installed. Eliminates prop spin and cavitation while delivering improved handling and acceleration with no loss in top speed.
4) RIVA Pro-Series Sponsons are installed. Our sponsons dramatically improve the handling through their superior blade & backing plate design. Sponson depth and forward/aft position is adjustable to accommodate riding style.
5) TBM Ride Plate is installed. With a 1 mph gain in top speed, this plate enhances the watercraft with superior hook up & drive through cornering.
6) WORX Intake Grate is installed. Provides extra hook up and drive through rough water and ensures the pump stays fully loaded to combat cavitation.
After extensive testing of aftermarket impellers we have determined that the stock impeller provides the maximum performance for both stock & Stage I applications. We will report updates to our impeller recommendation at such time as we find an aftermarket advantage to the stock impeller.
NOTE: RIVA Performance Kits intended for competition use only.
These are additional performance upgrade parts that can be purchased individually to improve the performance kit.
- Item Requires Shipping