Ultra 310 Stage 1 Kit
- Stock 67 MPH @ 7,400 RPM
- Stage 1 73 MPH @ 7,800 RPM
Note: All testing performed with 1/3 tank of fuel, sea-level elevation, air temp 80-degrees F.
This modification delivers the maximum level of performance (+ 6-7mph) through easily installed air intake, exhaust, and pump enhancements. No internal engine modifications are required.
1) RIVA Performance Power Filter Kit is installed. Provides greatly improved performance by replacing restrictive stock intake system. Delivers an increased volume of air via a large 4" diameter intake duct and oversized K&N filter element. Includes water repellent pre-filter cover for primary filter.
2) RIVA Speed Control Override Module is installed. Module removes the restrictive speed limiter systems allowing top speed to exceed factory settings (+3~4mph on US models) with no additional modifications. This is the "gateway part" necessary for all modifications that utilize the stock ECU.
3) RIVA Kawasaki Ultra Pro-Series Water Box. Developed on our Dyno and tested extensively on the water, this water box features radiused exhaust tubes and end caps for optimum exhaust flow. Unique exhaust baffle will increase the low-end power and mid-range pull of your Kawasaki Watercraft. Delivers up to 15hp on modified engines along with significant torque gains. High-strength aluminum construction will survive backfires and meltdowns. Powder coated to prevent corrosion. A must for modified motors. Includes detailed installation instructions.
4) RIVA Free Flow Exhaust Kit is installed. Kit replaces restrictive sound suppression system located between water box and hull exit reducing backpressure and engine operating temperatures.
5) RIVA Free Flow Exhaust Coupler is installed. High-temp silicone coupler is required to accommodate outlet when installing RIVA Pro-Series Water Box in conjunction with RIVA Kawasaki Ultra 310 Free Flow Exhaust Kit RK16110.
6) Worx Racing Intake Grate is installed. Eliminates prop spin and cavitation while delivering improved handling and acceleration with no loss in top speed.
7) TBM Racing Rideplate is installed. Rideplate design allows for more "hull lift" when on plane, resulting in improved top speed, superior hook up and improved cornering. A must for the Ultra hull.
8) RIVA Pro-Series Sponsons are installed. Our sponsons dramatically improve handling through their superior blade & backing plate design. Sponson depth and forward/aft position is adjustable to accommodate any riding style and riding conditions.
After extensive testing of aftermarket impellers we have determined that the stock impeller provides the maximum performance for both stock & Stage 1 applications. We will report updates to our impeller recommendation at such time as we find an aftermarket advantage to the stock impeller.
NOTE: RIVA Performance Kits intended for competition use only.
These are additional performance upgrade parts that can be purchased individually to improve the performance kit.
- Item Requires Shipping