RIVA Yamaha SVHO/SHO Racing Cam Set
Our Billet Racing Cams add 20 peak horsepower and increased torque throughout the rpm range in modified Yamaha 1.8L SVHO & SHO engines. Made for us by Web Cam and precision ground to our specification from 8620 billet steel and heat treated for maximum strength. Features added oil ports in cam lobe contact areas providing greatly improved lubrication. These racing intake and exhaust cams utilize your OEM camshaft sprockets and mounting hardware or RIVA Adjustable Cam Sprockets. Requires engine be modified with RIVA Stage 3 or above performance parts and use of appropriate ECU calibration.
FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. RIVA Racing is not liable for possible damage to associated parts or labor costs incurred due to the installation of this racing component. Cams require the use of 2009-2012 style cam gears.
- Delivers 15 peak HP and better acceleration.
- Grind specifications developed on our in-house Dyno and made exclusively for RIVA Racing by Web Cam.
- Increased material strength for added reliability.
- Increased lubrication at critical lobe contact area via added oil ports.
- Bulletproof one-piece mounting flange for cam sprocket is much stronger than welded OEM design.